Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 7 - Motion!

The whole concept of my idea did not come from the web but actually from a commercial I was watching on television.  In an insurance commercial there is a bunny that is being approached by a rattle snake.  However, the rattle snake has a baby rattle and does not intimidate the bunny anymore.  So I wanted to make the bunny a winner in my flash project once again.  As well, as I was creating the background, someone suggested to me that I use a UFO.  I don’t know why, but they said it would be perfect for this background, so I took the idea and ran with it.  Throughout this project, I will be doing simple animations, so I will need to create many graphics with classic motion tweens.  Also, I will need to know how to make the animation play and stop at the end of certain frames.  Knowing how to skip to certain frames after choosing certain options will be necessary as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment